Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Four Play

Well, gave all that making babies business up for a bad job (it was a Sperm Bank Holiday, would you believe) but by way of recompense I have been tagged by Robyn which is all very well but a bit like playing kisschase without the kissing, if you ask Dead Kenny.

So I'm *it* apparently (but haven't I been telling you all this for at least 5 years now?) which means you get to read this -

Four jobs I've had: Social Worker; Relationship Counsellor; Lavatory Cleaner; Money Lender (although Dead Kenny is still awaiting payment for all these occupational hazards).

Four movies I can watch over and over: Mulholland Drive; Existenz; The Man Who Fell To Earth; The Birds. (you may find the search function over at imdb.com ever so useful)

Four places I've lived: Cleveleys; Poulton-Le-Fylde; Preston; La La Land.

Four TV shows I love: I don't really love any current TV shows as such but I've been known to have the occasional casual fling with Match Of The Day (on a day when West Ham win); The L Word; Bodies and Peep Show.

Four places I've been on holiday: New York; Madrid; Stockholm; Lisbon.

Four of my favourite dishes: Sausage and chips; lamb rogan jhosh and pilau rice; cheese on toast; Robyn Wilder.

Four sites I visit daily: I Love Everything/Music; Compost; BBC News and Drowned In Sound.

Four places I'd rather be right now: C'mon cats! It's not where you are, it's where you're at.

Four bloggers I am tagging: Guess what? As Britain's most anti-social blogger Dead Kenny is BREAKING THE CHAIN! Stay tuned to discover what awful bad luck befalls him in the process! Will Four Play lead to Foul Play as the Playground Mystery deepens?!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

"Britain's most anti-social blogger" my arse. He's pulling the wool over your eyes, PV readers - don't believe it...

12:08 AM  
Blogger Dead Kenny said...

Ben, no-one likes a tittle-tattle.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home