Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I can start breathing again now, as Anja has resumed blogging after a frankly terrifying two-week abstinence. I've just about coped with trying to fill Graybo's boots during his period of genuflection but I think I'd have been out of my depth trying to replicate Anja's sexily vicious strops, obscure quotations, sociopathic suicide obsessions and scary cat pictures. Not to mention my complete lack of freckles.

Speaking of Graybo, in my continuing efforts to produce West Sussex content while we wait for him to Just Say No to his alleged soft drug stupour, I can report that his beloved Brighton and Hove Albion have got through to the next round of the prestigious LDV Vans Trophy thanks to a 'silver goal' victory over Boston. I must admit that I have no idea what a silver goal is, and really can't be arsed to find out. Sorry. But I do wish Graybo comes back soon. I for one can't wait to find out what his fantasy football team scores are. And, be honest back there, neither can you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home