Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Eliza Dushku (gesundheit!)Tru Faith

Thanks to Uncle Grambo at whatevs.org for the word up on the new US TV series Tru Calling. It sounds like a fairly derivative mix of 24; Groundhog Day and Run Lola Run but look, I'm telling you the plot, and that's really not necessary because let's be honest about it, this is a webpage-thin excuse for a gratuitous picture of the series' real star: Eliza Dushku's cleavage (pictured right).

And given that this is the only way I have to get Robyn feeling funny in the tummy, I'll take every chance I can get.

Meanwhile, in the world of soccer, Leeds United somehow managed to haemorrhage £50m in just one year which not surprisingly represents a record loss. I feel so much better about my credit card bills now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home