Thursday, October 30, 2003

A Day In The Life

So after several days of undignified grovelling and (metaphorically speaking, natch) slaking her anal track with the rough caress of my tongue, it seems I'm back in Brooke's good books, or at the very least, I'm off her (s)hitlist. Although she still hasn't sent me those nude photos I'm sure she promised me a few years back, and found time to remonstrate with me for not blogging about 'the prostitute' currently lurking in the dark alleys and anonymous hotel rooms of the small world that comprises the GBlogs universe.

To be honest, it's been a long time since I felt the need for another weblog in my life, so I've been out of the habit of kerbcrawling the recently updated UKBlogs list for 'fresh meat' as it were. So my first reaction to the prostitute rumour was: so that's what Graybo's been up to these last few weeks?! But no, it seems this is not the case. The blog in question is called Belle De Jour 'the diary of a London call girl', if you will. Well, you have to admire Deneuve of the girl, I suppose.

Anyways, if things go to plan I'm not gonna be at my computer again until Sunday. So until then it's good day from her and good night from me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this is the first blog that however indirectly connects BDJ and DBM!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home