Saturday, November 29, 2003

Fuck The Loofah, Let's Go

'"F*ck-ass," "Loud f*cing asshole," "F*cking hilarious," "F*ck the loofa, let's go," "F*ck you," "F*ck me?" "Get the f*ck out of here," "F*ck stick" (penis), "What the f*ck /are you doing/is that /do you care/are you doing here/are you talking about?" "F*ck this," "What the f*ck "F*cking retard," "F*ck me Santa" (sexual and said many times), "Are you /off your f*cking meds/f*cking with me?" "F*ckers," "You're f*cking me," "The sound of f*cking someone in the ass," "Thank the f*ck Christ," "I f*ck one person," "Clean as a f*cking whistle," "No f*cking way," "He's a/you f*cking moron," "Jesus f*cking Christ," "He's a f*cking faggot," "More butt-f*cking," "Sh*tty," "Bullsh*t," "Pack your sh*t," "I don't give a sh*t," "Dipsh*t (loser)," "No sh*t," "You're not going to sh*t right for a week," "Shat," "Sh*t yeah," "(I'll be dipped in) Dog sh*t," "This is bullsh*t," "Well, sh*t kid," "You scared the holy sh*t out of me," "Don't want sh*t," "Sh*t happens when you party naked (seen on a T-shirt), "You sneaky little pr*ck," "Nothing sucks more ass than this," "Brats," "Pissing," "You pissed yourself," "You're an asshole," "My ass," "Piss everything away," "Bastards," "Midget," "Schmo," "Loser," "Fat ass," "Moron," "Dumb ass," "Snot rag," "Freaking me out," "You asshole," "Who's the bitch now?" "Ass clown," "Chicks" and "Broads" (women), "Nut job," "Balls" and "Nuts" (testicles), "Let's get the hell out of here," "Your pathetic," "Mind your own G*ddamn business," "Screw you," "You idiot," "What the hell is that?" "Are you insane?" "Sorry ass," "Shut up," "Sucks," "He kicked my ass," "You jack-off" and "Bitch." *

This holiday season, Billy Bob Thornton is emptying his sack in theatres everywhere as Bad Santa. Pass the sherry, dude!

*expletives deleted at source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home