Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Parallax Jukebox

20 tunes to celebrate the fact the sun's not just got its' hat on, but is wearing it at a rather jaunty angle. Number One on the jukebox is released as a single this week, and therefore can be considered Parallax View Single Of The Week, with the artist(e) no doubt celebrating this honour when touring at the end of the month!

1. L.E.S. Artistes - Santogold
2. I'm Good I'm Gone - Lykke Li
3. Homecoming - The Teenagers
4. Black And Gold - Sam Sparro
5. Sirens - The Whip
6. Century - The Long Blondes
7. I Lust U - Neon Neon
8. Alice Practice - Crystal Castles
9. My Sunken Treasure - The Duke Spirit
10. Black Cat - Ladytron
11. Cross My Fingers - Laura Marling
12. Midnight Man - Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds
13. Cerrone Cologne Houdini - Goldfrapp
14. You're On My Fighting Side - Lacrosse
15. Paper Planes (MIA cover) - Panda Riot
16. Don't Look Down - Flaxenby
17. Profile - StRANGEtIME
18. Sweet Dreams Sweet Cheeks - Los Campesinos!
19. Clash - Victoria and Jacob
20. I Can't Do Anything - Strawberry Fair

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home